We hope this message finds you healthy during these challenging times as we all cope with COVID-19. Our community and our lives have been through so much over the last few weeks and we are all looking forward to resuming our daily activities and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same, our commitment to your safety.
We will begin seeing patients beginning Monday, May 18th. Our entire team is excited to welcome you back into the office. However, you will see many changes when you arrive for your next appointment. These changes were instituted to protect the health and safety of our patients, families, and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again at time of appointment. If by chance, we are unable to reach you, please call us before your next office visit.
- After this call, we will email you a link to fill out office forms ONLINE. These need to be completed no later than the day before your appointment. We are minimizing all paper contact.
- The front door will remain locked at all times! We are practicing social distancing for the safety of all of our staff and patients.
- Once you have arrived, there will be an area marked for you to wait outside. We can see you through the closed doors! Please be patient and we will open the door to ask you questions and take your temperature. Please have your own personal mask on for this interaction. We are sorry but we will be unable to provide a mask to you. Also, please bring your own pen.
- If you are allowed entrance into the office, please follow responsible social distancing.
- Patients, parents of minor children and immediate post operative caretakers, whom are allowed entrance, must wear their own mask at all times while in the office. Unfortunately, we can no longer allow spouses or guests into the office. There may only be one parent of a minor or one caregiver for an immediate postoperative surgery appointment, only.
- We will ask you to use our hand sanitizer immediately upon entering, and then you will be directed to the restroom to wash your hands.
- We are sorry but we have removed magazines, newspapers, water and the coffee bar from the waiting area.
- No food or drinks will be permitted or will be consumed in the office. If you arrive with a cup of coffee or drink, you will need to dispose of it before entering, unless it can be secured in your personal belonging.
- Parents of minors will not be allowed in the clinic, while their child is being examined or receiving treatment. Once the exam is completed, ONE parent will be escorted to a room where the Doctor or clinical staff will discuss progress and treatment via teleconference. We will call or text you when we are ready to consult with you.
- We look forward to seeing you again and answering any questions you may have. Please call with any concerns, so we can get back to providing the care our patients expect and deserve.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.